This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked beef
- Hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Suggested fillings: Shredded lettuce, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, avocado slices, chopped fresh tomato and onion
Combine beef and barbecue sauce; season with hot pepper sauce, if desired. Heat to warm through; set aside. In skillet, fry tortillas in a little hot oil until edges are crisp but centers are soft. Quickly fold in half while still hot. Drain on toweling. Fill tortillas with meat mixture and your choice of the other fillings. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 tacos.