This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Honey Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 pound pork, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons slivered fresh ginger
- 1 cup each thinly sliced carrots, 1-inch pieces of onion & green bell pepper
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, rinsed & drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
Combine barbecue sauce and soy sauce; set aside. Coat pork with 2 tablespoons sauce mixture and set aside remainder to use as a stir-fry sauce. Heat oil in hot wok or skillet over high heat; add pork and ginger. Stir-fry 6 minutes. Add vegetables and stir-fry 10 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Stir in remaining sauce mixture, cooking and stirring until bubbly. Serve over rice, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.