BBQ Steak Wraps
This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 pound steak (flank or top sirloin)
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and sliced horizontally in quarters
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) small white beans, rinsed, drained and heated
- 8 burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- Garnish (optional): Coleslaw or chopped lettuce and tomatoes
Grill steak and onions, covered, 15 minutes turning every 5 minutes and basting with 1/2 cup sauce during the last 10 minutes. Slice meat and onions and mix with warm beans and remaining 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece® Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce. Spread mixture over center of tortilla. Add garnish, if desired. Fold in sides of tortilla. Roll and tuck edges under to enclose filling.
Makes 8 servings.