Foil Baked Spicy Mango Salmon
- 4 (6-ounces each) salmon fillets
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Hawaiian Spicy Mango Marinade
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- ½ cup mango, peeled and diced (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine salmon and marinade. Marinate refrigerated for 30 minutes. Place each salmon fillet on top a sheet of foil. Divide bell pepper, green onions and mango evenly among foil packets. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons marinade. Fold foil to create 4 sealed packets. Place foil packets on a baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
Makes 4 servings.