Shrimp Po' Boy
- 1/4 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 extra-large shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 4 6-inch sandwich rolls, sliced but attached
- 2 ears of corn, husks attached with silks removed
- 1 green pepper, halved & seeded
- 1 red onion, halved
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tablespoon HIDDEN VALLEY® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 5 ounces bagged arugula mix
Sauté garlic in 1/2 tablespoon olive oil for 2 minutes. Cool. Marinate shrimp in half of the garlic oil mixture for 30 minutes. Brush remaining oil on the bread.
Place corn (with husks intact), pepper and onion on oiled grill. Grill onion and pepper for 6-8 minutes and corn for 10 minutes until browned.
Cut corn kernels from the cobs. Chop peppers and thinly slice onion. Combine with corn, celery, remaining olive oil and salad dressing and seasoning mix. Reserve.
Grill shrimp 3-4 minutes per side, basting with KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce. Grill bread until toasted.
Line rolls with arugula. Top with half of the corn mixture, followed by the shrimp and remaining corn mixture. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
Makes 4 servings.