Orange Broccoli Beef with Ramen Noodles
- 2/3 cup KC Masterpiece® Honey Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, 1-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets (about 3 cups)
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) instant ramen noodles, broken up
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, well-drained
Cut beef steak crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Marinate beef in 1/3 cup of the marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Add marmalade to remaining 1/3 cup marinade and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat; add beef. Stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove meat from pan with slotted spoon; set aside. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and broccoli to skillet. Stir-fry 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Return meat to skillet with marinade mixture; stir to heat through. Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packet; drain. Serve beef and broccoli over ramen noodles. Garnish with mandarin oranges.
Makes 4 servings.