This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece® Smoky Chipotle
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish (optional): Diced tomatoes, sliced green onion, sliced jalapeño peppers, and sour cream
Mix together barbecue sauce, ground beef and pinto beans. Place tortilla chips in a 9-inch baking dish. Spoon meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes at 350°F or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired.
Makes 4-6 appetizer servings.