This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 2/3 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pound Kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup red pepper strips
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 sweet French sandwich rolls, sliced and warmed
In a nonstick skillet, cook sausage, red peppers, and onions until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in barbecue sauce and mustard; cook & stir until hot. Serve in sandwich rolls.
Makes 4 servings.