Chicken Under Wraps
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 large mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
Cut four 10 x 12-inch pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil. Place one chicken breast half in center of each. Top breasts with half of the barbecue sauce, all of the mushrooms, onion and zucchini (divided equally). Top with remaining sauce. Wrap securely; place on baking sheet. Bake at 450°F 10 to 12 minutes (cooking time may vary a little depending upon size of breasts used).
Makes 4 servings.