Barbecue Beef Skillet
This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 3/4 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pound top sirloin, cut in 2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups finely sliced onions
- 1-1/4 cups red and green pepper strips
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- Hot cooked rice
Brown beef in several batches in hot oil. Add onions and peppers; cook and stir until tender-crisp. Add barbecue sauce and broth; cook & stir until hot. Serve over rice.
Makes 4 servings.