This recipe can also be made with these exciting barbecue sauce flavors:
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon mild chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Garnish (optional): shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onions. Add beans, tomatoes, barbecue sauce, chili powder and lemon juice. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Garnish with cheese, if desired.
Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
Makes 4 servings.