original barbecue sauce
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Note: When increasing serving size, your prep time and cook time may vary.
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce®
- Dice the onion and green bell pepper.
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, dice, and set aside. Sauté the onion and bell pepper in the same pan (utilizing the leftover bacon grease).
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the onions, bell pepper, bacon and white beans. Fold in the KC Masterpiece® sauce until everything is evenly coated. Transfer the mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish and cook for 20-30 minuets.
More original barbecue sauce RecipesSee All
BBQ Roasted Salmon with Creamy Basil Cucumbers
BBQ Beef, Scallion and Pineapple Kebabs
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Kansas City Style Short Rib Tacos (Electric Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot)
BBQ Chicken Baked Potato Boats
Central Coast Pulled Pork Delight
Oven BBQ Meatloaf
Bean Bag Chili Recipe
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings