original barbecue sauce
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Note: When increasing serving size, your prep time and cook time may vary.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- 2 packages precooked kielbasa
- 1 bottle KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce®
- 1 ½ tsp. sriracha sauce
- Prepare a charcoal grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grill the kielbasa until the outside starts to brown and grill marks start to show, about 10 minutes. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the kielbasa is cooling, combine the KC Masterpiece® sauce with the sriracha in a large mixing bowl. When the kielbasa cools enough to handle, slice it into 1/2-inch pieces and place it in a large baking dish. Pour the sauce over top and turn meat until evenly coated. Place in the oven and cook until everything is heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
More original barbecue sauce RecipesSee All
BBQ Roasted Salmon with Creamy Basil Cucumbers
BBQ Beef, Scallion and Pineapple Kebabs
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Kansas City Style Short Rib Tacos (Electric Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot)
BBQ Chicken Baked Potato Boats
Central Coast Pulled Pork Delight
Oven BBQ Meatloaf
Bean Bag Chili Recipe
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings