Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 2 packages precooked kielbasa
- 1 bottle KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce®
- 1 ½ tsp. sriracha sauce
- Prepare a charcoal grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grill the kielbasa until the outside starts to brown and grill marks start to show, about 10 minutes. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the kielbasa is cooling, combine the KC Masterpiece® sauce with the sriracha in a large mixing bowl. When the kielbasa cools enough to handle, slice it into 1/2-inch pieces and place it in a large baking dish. Pour the sauce over top and turn meat until evenly coated. Place in the oven and cook until everything is heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.