- When possible, cut large pieces of meat into smaller portions before seasoning. This will provide more surface to season, and give you more flavor.
How Much Seasoning To Use
- KC Masterpiece® Seasoning can be sprinkled generously on your food. Try starting out with one teaspoon for every pound of food.
- Be sure to season all sides of your foods for maximum flavor.
- Season foods a few minutes before grilling. This will give the seasoning a chance to absorb moisture, and enhance your meal by allowing the most flavor to develop. Add additional seasoning during the cooking process to further enhance flavor.
- Seasoned meats can be grilled, broiled, stir-fried, sautéed or even baked.