Baked Beans Recipe
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced (approx. 1/4 cup) (yellow onion, diced (approx. 1/4 cup))
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (approx. 1/4 cup) (green bell pepper, diced (approx. 1/4 cup))
- 4 bacon slices (bacon slices)
- 2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed (white beans, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce (KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce®)
- Dice the onion and green bell pepper.
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, dice, and set aside. Sauté the onion and bell pepper in the same pan (utilizing the leftover bacon grease).
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the onions, bell pepper, bacon and white beans. Fold in the KC Masterpiece® sauce until everything is evenly coated. Transfer the mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish and cook for 20-30 minuets.