Barbecue Salmon and Quinoa Recipe
- 1/2 cup quinoa (quinoa)
- 1/4 cup water (water)
- 2 salmon filets (salmon fillets)
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus spears (fresh asparagus spears)
- 2 cups mushrooms (mushrooms )
- 1/3 cup KC Masterpiece® Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce®" (KC Masterpiece® Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce®)
- 3 cups spring mix (spring mix)
- Place the quinoa and water in the slow cooker. Add the salmon fillets, asparagus, mushroom and drizzle in the KC Masterpiece® sauce.
- Cook on high for 1 hour or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of at least 145ºF.
- Plate over top of the spring mix. Serve immediately.